South Cambridgeshire Logo
My South Cambs:
Sign in or register
Black icon - document

Lists and registers

Our information held in registers required by law and other lists and registers.

Community Risk

The Civil Contingencies Act 2004 (CCA 2004) places a duty on the Council to "assess the risk of an emergency within, or affecting a geographical area for which each it is responsible". See community risk register for more information. 

Electoral Register

You can only vote in elections if your name is on the register of electors.

Food Hygiene Ratings

More information on food ratings can be found on the Food Standards Agency website.


Help to Buy

The Government has created the Help to Buy scheme to help people take steps to buy their own home. Whether you want to get onto the housing ladder or move up it, Help to Buy makes it possible to buy a new-build or existing home priced up to £600,000 with as little as a 5% deposit.

BPHA are delivering this service on behalf of the Homes and Communities Service in the East and South East of England. 

Housing Mutual Exchanges

A tenant of any housing association or local authority in the country can swap their home with another tenant, providing they meet certain criteria. See mutual exchange for more information. 

Housing Register

The housing register is a list of people who have applied for housing.

Sheltered Housing 

Sheltered housing is allocated through the Home-Link choice based lettings scheme.

Parish Register

Parish council details and information.

Birth registrations

Cambridgeshire County Council manage birth registrations

Restaurants and Catering

Registration of premises used for a food business (including market stalls, delivery vehicles and other movable structures) is required by law. See our food hygiene page for more details. 

Sunday trading

A public register is available at the Environmental Health offices of all shops that are currently registered with us for Sunday trading.

Register of gifts and hospitality

Registers of interests, gifts and hospitality and Code of Conduct Declarations, Members disclosure of any involvement in organisations and income received which may affect their actions as Council Members. Available for inspection at our Cambourne offices.

Road and public footpath maintenance

Cambridgeshire County Council manage roads and pathways. Including: road repairs, resurfacing, potholes, cutting of roadside verges and grassed areas within villages, snow clearance, gritting and salting, skip permits, roadside drains, mud on the road, maintenance of road markings, signs, pavements, cycleways, bollards, road crossings, dropped kerbs and on-street car parking services.

Assets of community value

Please see the Assets of community value page for more information.