Equality impact assessments
As a local authority we have a legal responsibility to ensure that its policies, procedures and functions do not adversely affect the different sections of its diverse community.
Equality Impact Assessments (EqIA) provide the framework through which this assessment can happen. Each Council policy or function is considered in relation to its impact across the nine protected characteristics of equality:
- Gender reassignment
- Marriage and civil partnerships
- Pregnancy and maternity
- Religion and belief
- Sex and sexual orientation.
If an adverse impact is identified then, wherever possible, attempts need to be made to remove or minimise this impact.
A full programme of Equality Impact Assessments is now in place. Completed Assessments are available below.
We welcome your view on any of these Assessments. Please email us at: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Digital Inclusion Strategy EqIA
- Financial Inclusion EqIA
- Property Information Project EqIA
- Tenancy Profiling EqIA
- Community Engagement Strategy EqIA
- Corporate Peer Challenge EqIA
- Customer Contact Service EqIA
- Energy Research Project EqIA
- RIPA Policy EqIA
Health & Environmental Services
Planning & New Communities
- Greater Cambridge Local Plan – The First Conversation Issues and Options 2020 Equality Impact Assessment Form
- Greater Cambridge Sustainable Design and Construction SPD EqIA (2019)
- Statement of Community Involvement EqIA (2019)
- Draft North East Cambridge Area Action Plan EqIA (2020)
- Cambridgeshire Flood and Water EqIA
- Formation of a New Planning Service EqIA
- Gypsy & Traveller DPD EqIA
- Bourn Airfield New Village Design Guide SPD EqIA (2019)
- Caldecote Village Design Guide SPD EqIA (2019)
- Fulbourn Village Design Guide SPD EqIA (2019)
- Gamlingay Village Design Guide SPD EqIA (2019)
- Over Village Design Guide SPD EqIA (2019)
- Papworth Village Design Guide SPD EqIA (2019)
- Sawston Village Design Guide SPD EqIA (2019)
- Swavesey Village Design Guide SPD EqIA (2019)
- Waterbeach Village Design Guide SPD EqIA (2019)
Was this web page helpful?