South Cambridgeshire Logo
My South Cambs:
Sign in or register

Health and wellbeing

A free service for Cambridgeshire and Peterborough residents who are looking to make changes to their lifestyle. So, whether you want help to stop smoking, lead a more active lifestyle, lose some weight, or simply take advantage of the NHS Health Checks they offer, Healthy You – funded by Cambridgeshire County Council and Peterborough City Council – can help you. Find out more on the Healthy You website.