South Cambridgeshire Logo
My South Cambs:
Sign in or register
Black icon - Casual group

Safeguarding children/vulnerable adults

We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults. We expect all of our employees and Councillors to share this commitment.

Please see the Cambridge County Council's website for further information on safeguarding children and child protection and adult safeguarding, alternatively please visit the Cambridgeshire Constabulary website for further information.

Report a safeguarding concern

Please use the form below if you have a safeguarding concern about one of our council tenants.

Report a safeguarding concern about one of our council tenants

If you would like to report a safeguarding concern about an adult or a child that is not one of our council tenants, please contact Cambridgeshire County Council. You will need to select adult or children to report your concern.

If you feel that someone is at immediate risk of harm or neglect then please contact the police on 999.

Contact Details