Cambridgeshire Flood and Water SPD – adopted November 2016
On 28 March 2014, the Local Plan and its supporting documents were submitted for independent examination to the Secretary of State for Communities and Local Government via the Planning Inspectorate. Prior to this, the Council had undertaken several rounds of public consultation:
Issues & Options Consultation
Three rounds of public consultation on issues and options were undertaken:
You can access the current emergency status of a range of topics, through the following websites:
Putting service first
If you 'phone us we will:
- resolve your enquiry as quickly as possible
- provide Voicemail if the person you need is unavailable
- answer your 'phone message within three working days
- incendiary devices
- explosive devices
- chemical or biological contamination
- sharp blades / needles
Look for the following
- the postmark - is it foreign?
- do you normally get letters or parcels from this country?
- is the name and address of the sender missing?
- the writing: is it 'unusual' in style.
Please see below for Statement of Accounts for previous years.