Lists and registers

Information held in registers required by law and other lists and registers relating to the functions of the authority.

Community Risk Register [PDF, 353kB]

The Civil Contingencies Act 2004 (CCA 2004) places a duty on the Council to "assess the risk of an emergency within, or affecting a geographical area for which each it is responsible".

Electoral Register

You can only vote in elections if your name is on the register of electors.

Food Hygiene Ratings

More information on food ratings can be found on the Food Standards Agency website

Help to Buy

The Government has created the Help to Buy scheme to help people take steps to buy their own home. Whether you want to get onto the housing ladder or move up it, Help to Buy makes it possible to buy a new-build or existing home priced up to £600,000 with as little as a 5% deposit.

bpha are delivering this service on behalf of the Homes and Communities Service in the East and South East of England. Visit the help to buy website for more information

Housing Mutual Exchanges

A tenant of any housing association or local authority in the country can swap their home with another tenant, providing they meet certain criteria.

Housing Register

The housing register is a list of people who have applied for housing

Parish Register

Register a birth

Sheltered Housing allocation

Sheltered housing is allocated through the Home-Link choice based lettings scheme.

Restaurants and catering

Registration of premises used for a food business (including market stalls, delivery vehicles and other movable structures) is required by law.

Sunday trading

A public register is available at the Environmental Health offices of all those shops that are currently registered with us for Sunday trading.

Asset registers and information asset register

Under review.

Register of gifts and hospitality

Registers of interests, gifts and hospitality and Code of Conduct Declarations, Members disclosure of any involvement in organisations and income received which may affect their actions as Council Members. Available for inspection at our Cambourne offices.

Road and public footpath maintenance:

Information about road repairs, resurfacing, potholes, cutting of roadside verges and grassed areas within villages, snow clearance, gritting and salting, skip permits, roadside drains, mud on the road, maintenance of road markings, signs, pavements, cycleways, bollards, road crossings, dropped kerbs and on-street car parking services.

Assets of community value

Please see the Assets of community value page for more information.

Was this web page helpful?

The form contains errors