South Cambridgeshire Logo
My South Cambs:
Sign in or register
Environmental Crime pollution.svg

Report a street lighting fault

General streetlighting faults

Report a general streetlight fault

Urgent faults 

For all urgent faults (faults that pose an immediate risk of injury) please call us using the numbers below.  Please do not report urgent faults through our webform as this may delay our response.

Monday to Friday, between 8am and 5:30pm, call 01954 713 000.

Out of office hours (after 5.30pm and on weekends) call 01354 654321 (note this number is operated by our partners, Fenland District Council).

In the case of an emergency please also report it to the police immediately.

Identifying a South Cambs streetlight

All South Cambridgeshire District Council owned street lights can be found on the map below and begin with the prefix ‘SC’.  Where a streetlight does not begin with this prefix please report it to Cambridgeshire County Council. 

Contact Details