Community Safety resources
The Community Safety Partnership is one way in which we work with Police, County, Fire, NHS, and Probation to help our communities build resilience and safety.
We receive queries from residents and Councillors on a wide variety of subjects, and have pulled together here some of the most commonly requested resources so that you can make use of any which are required in your area.
Please read our community safety toolkit for more information.
- Information from the Community Safety Partnership - flyer for inconsiderate parking [PDF, 0.6MB]
- Information on Fly tipping on our website
- Domestic Abuse awareness and support posters, from Cambridgeshire and Peterborough Domestic Abuse and Sexual Violence Partnership
- A guide to Online safety [PDF, 4.5MB] from Sandwell Metropolitan Borough Council
- Central government have provided an Educate Against Hate parent prevent booklet [PDF, 3MB] based on their wider prevent duty guidance, to inform parents on how to spot and tackle forms of extremism in children and young people
- Posters to combat Hate Crime, including graffiti featuring discriminatory phrases or symbols, and resources for the campaign 'Communities Against Hate'
- Flyer [PDF, 0.2MB] promoting information about making reports to police and social media posts about crime prevention
- Information and resources on County Lines - including posters about protecting vulnerable people from exploitation and posters for social housing staff
- Information on how to protect your bike from theft
- An article [PDF, 0.6MB] for use in local publications, to explain County Lines and how young people can be targeted and exploited.
- Resources on the battery fires campaign 'Take charge and be safe'