In this section: Tenant Handbook; Annual Report; Changes to your tenancy; Transfers; Leaving your home

Each year we publish an Annual Report that outlines how we have been performing and the projects that we have been working on throughout the financial year.

Current Annual Report (2015 - 2016)

Annual Report (2015 - 2016)

From 28 July 2016 the Housing Benefit Regulations are changing.

What is changing?

When a person is temporarily absent from their home for 4 weeks or more and they are going outside of Great Britain (England, Scotland and Wales) they will not be entitled to Housing Benefit while they are away.

Who does this effect?

This applies to claimants and members of their family who are temporarily absent from home and they go outside of Great Britain.

Are there any exceptions?


Information on the hygiene and food safety courses available.
Find out what the Historic Buildings Team does and how you can get in contact with them.

This applies to Permitted Development projects and applications for ‘prior approval’ that contain proposals in the vicinity of trees protected by Tree Preservation Orders or within Conservation Areas (protected trees). It also applies to any projects involving engineering works when protected trees are nearby.

If you are a taxi driver or if you run a taxi firm, you will need a licence. Find out how to apply for one and the associated costs.


You must apply for a Temporary Event Notice (TEN) if you want to carry out a ‘licensable activity’ on unlicensed premises in England or Wales.

Licensable activity includes: