The Freedom of Information Act (FOIA) and Environmental Information Regulations (EIR) allow members of the public to request information from public authorities so they have a better insight into the work we carry out on their behalf.
We receive around 550 information requests per year, but most of the information is sent to just one requester. The disclosure log is a place where we can make requests available to a wider audience.
The log is a summary of each of the requests that are issues of public importance or would have a lasting value to local people.
The cases are organised by the month the cases are closed and show the request for information.
We have a duty to protect the personal information of the people that contact us. Therefore, in some circumstances we've removed information that might identify who has submitted a request.
The disclosure log starts from December 2019 below. If you would like a copy of any information requested before December 2019, please email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Your request and questions
If you would like to submit your own request for information you can do by contacting FOI@scambs.gov.uk.
If you have any questions or concerns about the information published on the disclosure log please email the Information Governance team at email@example.com.
Our Disclosure Log
- 6356- High rise planning applications
- 6424- Council tax and disabled band reduction
- 6531- Tax and revenues, business rates
- 6390- Planning application S/2012/08/F
- 6517- Excess Charge Notices issued against police vehicles
- 6535- Occupation of a property/office at Regus House
- 6554- Blue badge scheme
- 6560- Business rates Mullard Observatory
- 6563- Adult and Children’s services
- 6565- Business property rates
- 6569- list of business/charities that have become liable for business rates
- 6175- Enforcement relating to S/2640/29/DC
- 6175- Enforcement relating to S/2640/29/DC: Supporting evidence from South Cambridgeshire District Council (1)
- 6175- Enforcement relating to S/2640/29/DC: Supporting evidence from South Cambridgeshire District Council (2)
- 6175- Enforcement relating to S/2640/29/DC: Supporting evidence from South Cambridgeshire District Council (3)
- 6245- Hourly rate being paid to Greenhalgh Ker
- 6259- Legal Department
- 6389- Unclaimed business rate credit write on balances
- 6397- 'Dads' meet ups/sessions
- 6404- Business Rates information
- 6420- Business Rates
- 6423- Breakdown of unclaimed business rate credit balances
- 6428- Services for survivors of domestic violence and abuse
- 6283- Communications relating to planning applications S/2976/19/RM, S/1952/18/OL, and S/3027/17/OL
- 6299- Industrial properties
- 6332- Software systems regarding Planning, Land Charges, Building control and Public Protection/Licencing/Environmental Health
- 6369- Use of Personal devices for work activity
- 6380- External litter company
- 6386- Contact details for people in charge of Street Scene, Street Furniture, Waste, Commercial Waste, Enviromental Services and Parks
- 6403- Pre-paid cards
- 6416- Corporate citizen facing self-service customer portal
- 6419- Elected Members
- 6430- Payments to Suppliers
- 6440- Vacant parking spaces on council estates
- 6442- Electoral register and email addresses
- 6447- All business (non-residential) property rates data for local authority
- 6451- Local Offer SEND funding
- 6464- How many children have been taken into emergency housing/refuge fleeing domestic abuse in the last 12 months
- 6345- Refuse and recycling
- 6360- ICT, IT Security
- 6367- Planning application S/0715/19/VC
- 6385- Human resources, policy
- 6407- Business rates retail discount scheme
- 6454- Tax and revenues, business rates
- 6457- Subject access requests
- 6478- Pregnant women in temporary accomodation
- 6481- Women’s Health
- 6488- Schools
- 6491- Building, structures
- 6519- Health committee
- 6522- Council’s Information Asset Owners
- 6431- Housing, store sheds
- 6469- Licensing, animal licensing
Was this web page helpful?