Planning checklists, forms and guidance notes
Your application may be held up prior to registration if the correct and completed application form, checklist and all documents required by the relevant checklist, are not submitted.
Planning application type
- Notice Under Article 6 of Application for Planning Permission for Householder Development
- Householder Extension Design Guide
Full Planning Applications
Applications for Reserved Matters and Removal or Variation of Conditions
Applications for Discharge of Condition
From the 3 August we are introducing some changes to our discharges of condition processes on applications received on or after the 1 May. As most planning agents will be aware, since the migration to Uniform in February, all discharges of conditions have been booked in by us on an individual basis, with each condition allocated its own planning reference number. Because of the resourcing implications of this, we are now proposing to change the process back the what it was pre-Uniform. This means that each submission will be allocated a planning reference rather than each condition so there will no longer be any-sub division into individual conditions. For example, if you submit 10 conditions in one individual submission, this will be processed as one submission with one decision notice issued at the end of the process.
We will be keeping this process under review. Of course, you can still submit discharges of conditions individually should you wish but these will attract individual planning fees.
Conservation and Heritage Applications (Listed Buildings, Works to Trees and Hedgerow Removal)
Owners/Tenants Notification Form (required if you're applying to carry out works to a listed building that you do not own)
Display of Advertisement Applications
Lawful Development Certificate Applications
Prior Notifications (Residential, Telecom, Demolition, School, Agricultural or Forestry)
Extension of Time Limit For Implementation
Application for Non-Material Amendment Following Grant of Permission
Other Useful Forms and Information
- Building for Life Applicant Checklist
- Planning Application Fees from January 2018
- Notice of Application to Owners if you apply for planning permission for land/property that you do not own you must notify the owners of you intentions.
- Design and Access Statement Guidance Note
- Heads of Terms Version 2: 11 or more dwellings.doc
- Application for the Modification or Discharge of Planning Obligation
Was this web page helpful?