Planning application validation checklists
Depending on the type of application, different documents will need to be submitted to make the application valid. If these documents are not submitted we will not be able to consider your application. We check each application against a list of required documents (known as the ‘local list’) and will request from you any documents that are missing. If these are not provided your application may not be accepted in which case you will need to re-submit your application.
- Householder planning application
- Full planning permission
- Outline Planning permission
- Lawful Development Certificate - Existing use
- Approval of Details Reserved by Condition ('discharge of conditions')
- Listed Building consent
- Non-Material Amendment (Section 96A)
- Approval of Reserved Matters
- Advertisement consent
- Lawful Development Certificate - Proposed Use or Development
- Remove or variation of a condition (Section 73)
- Prior Approvals
Was this web page helpful?