Thriplow Neighbourhood Plan
View information for all neighbourhoods on our neighbourhood plans page.
Current stage: Pre-Submission Consultation (Regulation 14)
The pre-submission version of the Neighbourhood Plan is out for consultation from 30 January to 14 March 2023. You can comment on the Plan by accessing the Parish of Thriplow and Heathfield’s Neighbourhood Plan page.
Neighbourhood Area Designated
On 25 August 2017 the Planning Portfolio Holder designated the Thriplow neighbourhood area.
- Application to designate Thriplow neighbourhood area [PDF, 1MB]
- Thriplow neighbourhood area designated map [PDF]
- Neighbourhood area designated by us: 25 August 2017
- Pre-submission public consultation (Regulation 14): 30 January 2023 to 14 March 2023
- Neighbourhood Plan submitted to us: N/A
- Submission public consultation (Regulation 16): N/A
- Neighbourhood Plan sent for examination: N/A
- Referendum: N/A
- Neighbourhood Plan made: N/A
Strategic Environmental Assessment / Habitat Regulations Assessment Screening Determination Statement
South Cambridgeshire District Council and Thriplow Parish Council have prepared a Strategic Environmental Assessment (SEA) and Habitat Regulations Assessment (HRA) Screening Determination Statement
Determination Statement for the Thriplow Neighbourhood Plan [PDF, 1MB] (June 2022)
Tweets by @SouthCambs
By clicking 'consent' you agree to view our Twitter feed embedded in our website.
Twitter will set cookies on your device which you can delete in your browser settings.