Accessibility: please note that the Neighbourhood Plan documents are written by the communities. The documents are not developed by nor under the control of South Cambridgeshire District Council and are therefore exempt from the accessibility regulations.
The Neighbourhood Plans (District Wide) map below shows all the Neighbourhood Areas designated, and Neighbourhood Plans made in South Cambridgeshire.
You can view in close-up detail and zoom into the PDF version of the South Cambridgeshire Neighbourhood Plans Map (October 2023) [PDF, 3MB] [PDF, 3.5MB]
Neighbourhood Plans made (adopted)
We have made (adopted) 8 Neighbourhood Plans:
- Cottenham Neighbourhood Plan (made 20 May 2021)
- Foxton Neighbourhood Plan (made 5 August 2021)
- Fulbourn Neighbourhood Plan (made 30 March 2023)
- Gamlingay Neighbourhood Plan (made 24 November 2022)
- Great Abington Former Land Settlement Association Estate Neighbourhood Plan (made 21 February 2019)
- Histon & Impington Neighbourhood Plan (made 20 May 2021)
- Waterbeach Neighbourhood Plan (made 23 March 2022)
- West Wickham Neighbourhood Plan (made 23 September 2022)
Neighbourhood Area designations
We have designated 15 other Neighbourhood Areas, and Neighbourhood Plans are being prepared for these areas: