Examination - Written statements for Matter SC2
Written Statements for Matter SC2: Climate Change
The following Hearing Statements have been submitted to the Inspector by respondents who will be participating in the hearing session(s) for Matter SC2: Climate Change.
- SC2/SCDC: South Cambridgeshire District Council [PDF]
- SC2/SCDC-Supplement 1: South Cambridgeshire District Council (Supplement 1 - Implementation of Policy CC/3) [PDF, 0.3MB]
- SC2-19841: Countryside Properties and Taylor Family [PDF]
- SC2-1646: Gamlingay Community Turbine [PDF]
- SC2-17462: Ms Bridget Smith [PDF]
Implementation of Policy CC/3: Renewable and Low Carbon Energy in New Developments
At the Matter SC2: Climate Change hearing session on 1 November 2016 and in response to the discussion between participants, the Inspector asked the Council to submit further information in writing explaining the implementation of Policy CC/3: Renewable and Low Carbon Energy in New Developments. The Council submitted a supplement to its Matter SC2: Climate Change hearing statement in November 2016: South Cambridgeshire District Council: Supplement 1 - Implementation of Policy CC/3 [PDF, 0.3MB]
The Inspector offered the other participants the opportunity to comment on the Council's supplement and the following comments were received:
Tweets by @SouthCambs
By clicking 'consent' you agree to view our Twitter feed embedded in our website.
Twitter will set cookies on your device which you can delete in your browser settings.