Examination – Written statements for Matter 8
Written Statements for Matter 8: Housing Land Supply and Delivery
The following Hearing Statements have been submitted to the Inspector by respondents who will be participating in the hearing session(s) for Matter 8: Housing Land Supply and Delivery.
- Cambridge City Council and South Cambridgeshire District Council
- Matter 8 Supplements
- M8/CCC&SCDC-1 Housing Trajectories [PDF, 1.5MB]
- M8/CCC&SCDC-2 Joint Response to CEG’s Matter 8 Statement [PDF, 0.2MB]
- M8/CCC&SCDC-3 Errata Sheet [PDF, 0.3MB]
- M8/CCC&SCDC-4 Update to Housing Land Supply Topic Paper and Appendix 18 [PDF, 0.2MB]
- M8/CCC&SCDC-5 Implications of Changes to Protection of Employment Land on Residential Windfalls in Cambridge [PDF, 44Kb]
- M8-17788-19174-17324: Barratt Eastern Counties / NW Consortium of Landowners, Endurance Estates and Bidwells [PDF, 2MB]
- M8-16420: Bloor Homes Eastern [PDF, 0.2MB]
- M8-17653: Commercial Estates Group [PDF, 1MB]
- M8-21303: Countryside [PDF, 0.1MB]
- M8-19174-21173-21174-8948-17324: Endurance Estates, Pembroke College and Balaam Family, Great Shelford Ten Acres Limited and Bidwells [PDF, 0.3MB]
- M8-21321: Grosvenor / Wrenbridge [PDF, 0.1MB]
- M8-3652: MCA Developments Limited [PDF, 0.3MB]
- M8-21302: North of Barton Road Land Owners Group [PDF, 4MB]
- M8-20801: Pigeon Land and Lands Improvement Holdings
- M8-5349-18277: RLW Estates Limited and Defence Infrastructure Organisation [PDF, 0.2MB]
The following Further Written Representations have been submitted to the Inspector by respondents who will not be participating in the hearing session(s) for Matter 8: Housing Land Supply and Delivery.
- FWR-M8-5349-18277: Defence Infrastructure Organisation / Urban and Civic [PDF]
Was this web page helpful?