Examination – Written statements for Matter 6
Written Statements for Matter 6: Green Belt
The following Hearing Statements have been submitted to the Inspector by respondents who will be participating in the hearing session(s) for Matter 6: Green Belt.
- M6-CCC-SCDC: Cambridge City Council and South Cambridgeshire District Council
- M6-1801-20942-1587: Cambridge Past Present and Future and Robin Pellew
- M6-5423-17653: Commercial Estates Group
- M6-4704: Fulbourn Forum for Community Action
- M6-8948: Great Shelford Ten Acres Limited
- M6-4053: Grosvenor/Wrenbridge
- M6-20061: Histon and Impington Village Action Group
- M6-3298: R A Huntsman
- M6-3747: Jeremy Jones
- M6-1956: John Meed
- M6-5336: North of Barton Road Land Owners Group
- M6-5349: RLW Estates and the Defence Infrastructure Organisation
- M6-5408: Dr E and Dr J Rudd
- M6-5407: Save the Cambridge Green Belt
- M6-721: John Williams
- M6-2264: Wildlife Trust
The following Further Written Representations have been submitted to the Inspector by respondents who will not be participating in the hearing session(s) for Matter 6: Green Belt.
- FWR-M6-2181-2504: C and H Beattie
- FWR-M6-5349: Defence Infrastructure Organisation / Urban and Civic
- FWR-M6-21301: South Barton Road Land Owners Group
Was this web page helpful?