Examination – Written statements for Matter 6
Written Statements for Matter 6: Green Belt
The following Hearing Statements have been submitted to the Inspector by respondents who will be participating in the hearing session(s) for Matter 6: Green Belt.
- M6-CCC-SCDC: Cambridge City Council and South Cambridgeshire District Council
- M6-1801-20942-1587: Cambridge Past Present and Future and Robin Pellew [PDF, 1MB]
- M6-5423-17653: Commercial Estates Group [PDF, 96Kb]
- M6-4704: Fulbourn Forum for Community Action
- M6-8948: Great Shelford Ten Acres Limited [PDF, 0.2MB]
- M6-4053: Grosvenor/Wrenbridge
- M6-20061: Histon and Impington Village Action Group [PDF, 0.4MB]
- M6-3298: R A Huntsman
- M6-3747: Jeremy Jones [PDF, 0.2MB]
- M6-1956: John Meed [PDF, 0.1MB]
- M6-5336: North of Barton Road Land Owners Group [PDF, 3.5MB]
- M6-5349: RLW Estates and the Defence Infrastructure Organisation [PDF, 0.3MB]
- M6-5408: Dr E and Dr J Rudd [PDF, 0.2MB]
- M6-5407: Save the Cambridge Green Belt [PDF, 0.2MB]
- M6-721: John Williams [PDF, 82Kb]
- M6-2264: Wildlife Trust [PDF, 2MB]
The following Further Written Representations have been submitted to the Inspector by respondents who will not be participating in the hearing session(s) for Matter 6: Green Belt.
- FWR-M6-2181-2504: C and H Beattie [PDF]
- FWR-M6-5349: Defence Infrastructure Organisation / Urban and Civic [PDF]
- FWR-M6-21301: South Barton Road Land Owners Group [PDF]
Tweets by @SouthCambs
By clicking 'consent' you agree to view our Twitter feed embedded in our website.
Twitter will set cookies on your device which you can delete in your browser settings.