Examination – Written statements for Matter 3
Written Statements for Matter 3: Housing Need
The following Hearing Statements have been submitted to the Inspector by respondents who will be participating in the hearing session(s) for Matter 3: Housing Need.
- M3-CCC&SCDC: Cambridge City Council - South Cambridgeshire District Council [PDF, 0.8MB]
- M3-16420: Bloor Homes [PDF, 0.2MB]
- M3-20942: Cambridge Past Present and Future [PDF, 96Kb]
- M3-5423-17653: Commercial Estates Group [PDF, 2.5MB]
- M3-21303: Countryside Properties [PDF, 0.2MB]
- M3-3747-5408: E Rudd and J Jones [PDF, 0.3MB]
- M3-4053-21321: Grosvenor/Wrenbridge [PDF, 0.2MB]
- M3-3111: Harrow Estates [PDF, 0.2MB]
- M3-1130-15801: Home Builders Federation [PDF, 0.1MB]
- M3-21709: Martin Grant Homes and Harcourt Development [PDF, 0.1MB]
- M3-3652: MCA Developments Limited [PDF, 1MB]
- M3-698-5336-21302-5102-20801: North BRLOG, St John's, Pigeon Land [PDF, 2MB]
- M3-17324-8948-19174-21173: Pembroke College, Endurance Estates, Great Shelford Ten Acres and Bidwells [PDF, 1.5MB]
- M3-5349-18277: RLW Estates Limited [PDF, 0.2MB]
The following Further Written Representations have been submitted to the Inspector by respondents who will not be participating in the hearing session(s) for Matter 3: Housing Need.
- FWR-M3-18277: Defence Infrastructure Organisation [PDF]
- FWR-M3-2705: Mr P Stroude [PDF]
Tweets by @SouthCambs
By clicking 'consent' you agree to view our Twitter feed embedded in our website.
Twitter will set cookies on your device which you can delete in your browser settings.