Consultation on Issues and Options 2 (January to February 2013)
We sought your views on further options for how the district should develop over the years to 2031 through a 6-week period of public consultation from 7 January to 18 February 2013.
Local Plan Issues and Options 2 Report
Part 1: Joint Consultation on Development Strategy & Site Options on the Edge of Cambridge:
- Front Cover and Contents [PDF]
- Chapter 1: Introduction [PDF, 0.5MB]
- Chapter 2: Joint Working and Duty to Co-operate [PDF, 2MB]
- Chapter 3: The Current Development Strategy [PDF, 0.7MB]
- Chapter 4: Sustainable Development [PDF, 1.5MB]
- Chapter 5: Development needs in Cambridge and South Cambridgeshire [PDF, 0.4MB]
- Chapter 6: Continuing a Sustainable Development Strategy [PDF, 0.7MB]
- Chapter 7: Green Belt [PDF, 0.7MB]
- Chapter 8: A Sustainable Development Strategy for Cambridge and South Cambridgeshire to 2031 [PDF, 0.6MB]
- Chapter 9: Site Options [PDF, 3.5MB]
- Chapter 10: Sub-Regional Sporting, Cultural and Community Facilities [PDF, 5.5MB]
- Appendices 1-4: Evidence Documents, Key Map of Rejected Green Belt Site Options, Summary Assessment of Green Belt Sites, and Rejected Green Belt Sites [PDF, 0.6MB]
A complete version is also available to download: Local Plan Issues and Options 2 Report: Part 1 [PDF, 17MB] (please note this document is 17 MB).
Part 2: South Cambridgeshire Further Site Options:
- Front Cover and Contents [PDF, 1.5MB]
- Chapter 1: Introduction [PDF, 0.2MB]
- Chapter 2: Housing [PDF, 3MB]
- Chapter 3: Employment [PDF, 2MB]
- Chapter 4: Mixed Use Development [PDF, 0.2MB]
- Chapter 5: Village Frameworks [PDF, 0.3MB]
- Chapter 6: Community Facilities and Infrastructure [PDF, 0.4MB]
- Chapter 7: Recreation and Open Space [PDF]
- Chapter 8: Protecting Village Character [PDF, 98Kb]
- Chapter 9: Maps of Options [PDF, 4MB] - Bassingbourn-Haslingfield | Histon & Impington - Whaddon
- Appendices 1-3 and Glossary: [PDF, 1.5MB] Evidence Documents, Proposal by Histon and Impington Parish Council, and Schedule of Rejected Sites, and Glossary
A complete version is also available to download: Local Plan Issues & Options 2 Report: Part 2 [PDF, 18.5MB] (please note this document is 18 MB).
Interim Sustainability Appraisal
Supplementary Initial Sustainability Appraisal Report
Tweets by @SouthCambs
By clicking 'consent' you agree to view our Twitter feed embedded in our website.
Twitter will set cookies on your device which you can delete in your browser settings.