Stapleford and Great Shelford Neighbourhood Plan
A neighbourhood area has been designated for Stapleford and Great Shelford, and the Neighbourhood Plan is currently being prepared.
- Neighbourhood area designated by us: 8 November 2016
- Pre-submission public consultation (Regulation 14): N/A
- Neighbourhood Plan submitted to us: N/A
- Submission public consultation (Regulation 16): N/A
- Neighbourhood Plan sent for examination: N/A
- Referendum: N/A
- Neighbourhood Plan made: N/A
The Neighbourhood Plan can be viewed on the Stapleford and Great Shelford Neighbourhood Plan website.
Designated Neighbourhood Area
On 8 November 2016 the Planning Portfolio Holder delegated authority to the Joint Director for Planning and Economic Development to approve the designation of a Neighbourhood Area for Stapleford and Great Shelford. This was following the end of the consultation on 2 November 2016, if no objections were received.
There were no objections received.
Tweets by @SouthCambs
By clicking 'consent' you agree to view our Twitter feed embedded in our website.
Twitter will set cookies on your device which you can delete in your browser settings.