Foodstore provision in north west Cambridge
Foodstore Provision in North West Cambridge Informal Planning Policy Guidance [PDF] - adopted March 2011.
What is the Foodstore Provision in North West Cambridge Informal Planning Policy Guidance?
We, along with Cambridge City Council, have produced joint Informal Planning Policy Guidance (IPPG) on Foodstore Provision in North West Cambridge.
The IPPG sets out a strategy for foodstore provision in North West Cambridge of two medium sized supermarkets of 2,000 sqm net floorspace, one in the local centre at the University site and one in the local centre at the NIAB site, and one small supermarket in the local centre at Orchard Park. The IPPG also sets out a number of development principles in relation to the development of foodstores and local centres, which should be followed by developers.
We, along with Cambridge City Council, adopted the Informal Planning Policy Guidance (IPPG) on Foodstore Provision in North West Cambridge as a material consideration in the determination of planning applications in March 2011.
The adopted IPPG takes account of the representations received on the Options Report during the 6-week period of public consultation in September - October 2010. To see a summary of each representation received and our response to each representation, visit New Communities Portfolio Holder Meeting on 8 March 2011.
- Foodstore Provision in North West Cambridge Informal Planning Policy Guidance [PDF] - adopted March 2011
- NW Cambridge Retail Transport Study [PDF, 7.5MB] (June 2010, produced by Atkins)
- NW Cambridge Supplementary Retail Study [PDF, 4.5MB] (June 2010, produced by Nathaniel Lichfield and Partners as a supplement to the Cambridge Sub-Region Retail Study produced by GVA Grimley in October 2008 and then amended in September 2009)
South Cambridgeshire District Council
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Phone: 01954 713183
- Post: Planning Policy Team, South Cambridgeshire District Council, South Cambridgeshire Hall, Cambourne Business Park, Cambourne, Cambridge, CB23 6EA
Cambridge City Council
- Email: email@example.com
- Phone: 01223 457000
- Post: Planning Policy Team, Cambridge City Council, PO Box 700, Cambridge, CB1 0JH
Was this web page helpful?