Satisfaction Survey – Spring 2022 results
Please note that the survey is now closed.
The Council commissioned M.E.L. Research to survey tenants & leaseholders so that we can see what is going well and not so well.
All tenants and leaseholders were invited to take part.
37% (over 2000) of you took part, either online or by post.
- 80% satisfied with the overall service provided by South Cambs, 11% neither satisfied nor dissatisfied, 9% dissatisfied.
- 86% satisfied that South Cambs provides a home that is safe and secure, 9% neither satisfied nor dissatisfied, 5% dissatisfied.
- 77% satisfied with the overall quality of their home, 9% neither satisfied nor dissatisfied, 14% dissatisfied.
- 75% satisfied that South Cambs is easy to deal with, 14% neither satisfied nor dissatisfied, 11% dissatisfied.
- 51% satisfied that South Cambs listens to their views and acts upon them, 30% neither satisfied nor dissatisfied, 19% dissatisfied.
- 73% satisfied with the value for money provided by their rent, 15% neither satisfied nor dissatisfied, 12% dissatisfied.
- 62% satisfied with the value for money provided by their service charges, 21% neither satisfied nor dissatisfied, 17% dissatisfied.
- 68% satisfied with the way South Cambs deals with repairs, 13% neither satisfied nor dissatisfied, 9% dissatisfied.
- 89% satisfied with their neighbourhood as a place to live, 6% neither satisfied nor dissatisfied, 5% dissatisfied.
The full report is available, please contact email@example.com to request it.
We really appreciate the time that many of you took to respond to the survey and it will help us to focus on where we need to make improvements. It is good to know that we are on the right track when it comes to the neighbourhood that you live in and that most tenants feel safe and secure in their homes.
However, the survey also points out that there are areas for improvement. In particular, it is clear that we need to do better with how we communicate with you and that your views are taken into account.
The Housing Service have implemented an Improvement Plan [PDF, 0.1MB] that aims to increase satisfaction levels. Look out for further updates as to progress in our newsletters.
We are always grateful for feedback, if you have any suggestions as to how you feel we could improve communications, please do get in touch with us via our resident engagement team at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Tweets by @SouthCambs
By clicking 'consent' you agree to view our Twitter feed embedded in our website.
Twitter will set cookies on your device which you can delete in your browser settings.