Landlord rent solutions service
We have set up a free rent solutions service covering Cambridgeshire & Peterborough City to help prevent homelessness. This is as a part of a network of homelessness prevention trailblazers across England.
Our rent solutions service
We offer specialist assistance and advice to agents, landlords, and tenants. This advice helps to maintain tenancies and resolve tenancy problems that may lead to evictions. If we are not able to help directly, there are other services that we can refer you to.
There is a wide range of topics that we can help with, including:
- Housing Benefit claims, including applications for Discretionary Housing Payments
- debt problems that could lead to rent arrears
- eviction & harassment
- landlord responsibilities
- tenant responsibilities
- property repairs and maintenance
- Environmental Health and Housing Enforcement
- referral’s to appropriate tenancy support services
How to get advice
To make use the landlord rent solutions service, contact us at email@example.com or by calling 03450 450 051. When getting in touch, please make sure to share the following information with us:
- your name
- your address
- contact Details
- details of the issue
- tenant's address (if applicable)
Was this web page helpful?