South Cambridgeshire Logo
My South Cambs:
Sign in or register
Environmental Crime pollution.svg

Information for residents

Tenancy rights can be complicated and depend on your situation. You should get legal advice if you think your landlord is treating you unfairly.

You can also contact Citizens Advice, the Leasehold Advisory Service or charities such as Shelter or Age UK if you have questions.


Contact Details