General Election 2019
An election to elect a Member of Parliament for the Cambridge constituency will take place on Thursday 12 December 2019.
Poll cards will be issued shortly and further information will be added to this page as soon as it becomes available.
How to register
Visit the government website to find out more and to register online.
The deadline to register to vote in this election is Tuesday 26 November, 11.59pm.
- Friday 8 November, 10am: Receipt of nominations opens
- Thursday 14 November, 4pm: Close of nominations
- Tuesday 26 November,: Apply for a postal vote - The Elections team must receive your postal vote application by 5pm on Tuesday 26.
- Tuesday 26 November, 11.59pm: Apply to register to vote
- Wednesday 4 December, 5pm: Apply for a proxy vote (where someone votes on your behalf)
Sawston Parish Council by-election
Nominations are now closed. One candidate has been elected unopposed.
EU Parliamentary Election
The EU Parliamentary election was held on Thursday 23 May.
The Eastern Region totals for the European Parliamentary elections can be viewed on the Chelmsford City Council website.
The South Cambridgeshire local totals are:
|The Brexit Party||13,174|
|Conservative and Unionist Party||4,685|
|Change UK - The Independent Group||3,906|
|UK Independence Party (UKIP)||1,018|
|Csordas, Attila - Independent||102|
Rejected ballot papers: 346
Great Shelford Parish By-Election, Milton Parish and Stapleford Parish Elections
The above parish elections was held on 2 May.
Nominations are now closed.
Great Shelford went to poll on 2 May. Declaration of Result
Was this web page helpful?