Notify us of a move
Check if your property is in the South Cambridgeshire District area by finding your local council.
If your household is moving in or out of South Cambridgeshire, please tell us your change of address using the form below. Please provide us with as much information as possible as this will enable us to deal with your application more effectively.
If you are moving into the district, please also make sure you:
- register to vote to put your name on the electoral register for your new address
- check ways to pay your Council Tax and register for OPENPortal to manage your Council Tax account
- check if you are entitled to benefits
If you are permanently leaving your property empty to receive care elsewhere (for example, a hospital, care home, a relative or other person’s home) please complete our change of address to receive care form.
If you need to change the details of adult residents in the property, including:
- any additional adult residents that have joined the household
- people that have now turned 18 years old
- any adult residents that have moved out and left the household
please use our report a change in occupancy form for residents.
If you are a landlord or lettings agent, you will need to notify us of any tenancy changes for a property that you are responsible for.
Please also include the name, address, and telephone number of the owner of the property so that we can send them a bill for any period in between tenancies.
Read our Charges for Empty Properties page which explains what you can expect to be charged whilst your property is unoccupied.
Please use the form below to notify us that you have sold a new build property.
Please ensure you have the new owners' details to hand, as these will be required on the form.