Click image to view in a new tabCommunity forums are for new neighbourhoods arising from growth in South Cambridgeshire. These bring residents, councils and developers together to raise issues and discuss how the developments are moving forward.
The forums are open to all and meet up to 4 times a year. Various formats are used, including: informal drop-in sessions, formal meetings with presentations and online Zoom Webinars.
Each meeting has an individual webpage where you can find agendas, confirm meeting dates, register for the contact list, and more. These are listed below and include City-edge developments which are shared with the City Council:
- Northstowe Community Forum
- Waterbeach Community Forum
- A428 development cluster - Cambourne and Bourn Airfield
Joint meetings delivered in partnership with the City Council:
- Cambridge East Community Forum
- North West and West Community Forum
- North East Cambridge Community Forum
Schedule of forums for 2023
|Rounds||Northstowe||North East Cambridge||Cambridge East||Waterbeach||North West & West Cambridge||A428 Cluster - Bourn & Cambourne Forum (under review)|
|Round 1||11 January||-||-||-||-||-|
|Round 2||29 March||22 March||22 February||15 March||1 March||8 March|
|Round 3||12 July||5 July||21 June||7 June||14 June||28 June|
|Round 4||4 October||15 November||11 October||1 November||8 November||18 October|
Format and frequency of meetings are likely to change, subject to local conditions and progress on each site. Always check individual webpages for confirmation of dates and format.
Other ways to get involved
- Find your local councillors and how to contact them
- Attend Planning Committee or Joint Development Control Committee meetings
- Take part in consultations
- See Section 106 contributions in South Cambs
Tweets by @SouthCambs
By clicking 'consent' you agree to view our Twitter feed embedded in our website.
Twitter will set cookies on your device which you can delete in your browser settings.