Finding business premises or land
South Cambridgeshire is almost unique in combining a strong entrepreneurial and business culture with a truly green and pleasant land. We are a collection of villages, and people value the strong sense of local community set in fenland sites, natural habitats rich in biodiversity, country parks and our network of footpaths, bridleways and waterways. At the same time Cambridge is in easy reach, and offers all the retail, leisure and cultural facilities anyone could ask for.
We have a wide range of commercial premises in our area that are available for rent or to buy.
South Cambridgeshire has 3 Enterprise Zone sites in Cambourne, Waterbeach and Northstowe. Our enterprise zones offer high-quality, modern accommodation with good transport links to Cambridge, Stansted Airport, London and beyond.
To find up-to-date details of many of the premises or land available to buy or rent in South Cambridgeshire, including shops, offices, factories and warehouses you could search either Estates Gazette's Property Link or Rightmove. These sites are continuously updated by local property agents.
Serviced offices, innovation and business incubation centres
A range of serviced office, business incubation and innovation centres across South Cambridgeshire offer more space for small businesses.
- Accelerate@Babraham supports the development of science concepts and the creation of new companies by providing access to equipped communal laboratories on short-term agreements, as well as guidance from mentors and introductions to investors.
- The Bradfield Centre based at Cambridge Science Park, is home to innovative high growth technology start-up and scale-up businesses.
- St John's Innovation Centre is a supportive incubation environment close to Cambridge Science Park.
- Milton Hall offers serviced office space, virtual offices and meeting room hire on the edge of Milton.
- Regus has a number of serviced offices within the district. You can use their search function to find an office near you.
- The Officers Mess Business Centre in Duxford is a Mantle Business Centre that provides serviced offices, virtual offices and meeting rooms.
- Cambridge Innovation Park provides start-up and scale-up space for ambitious companies on the edge of Waterbeach.
- ideaSpace is a vibrant community hub of early stage founders set in three prime office locations across Cambridge.
- There are also a range of alternative workspaces on the edge of South Cambridgeshire. A number of search engines can help you in your search, including Free Office Finder and Prime Office Space.
- CamJelly is a regular casual co-working event that provides a space for co-working with other entrepreneurs, freelancers and home workers.
- Incubyte based at the Cambridge Innovation Park in Waterbeach, offers start-ups and entrepreneurs a dedicated working environment where you can work and network with like minded individuals.
- The Future Business Centre offers shared workspace for entrepreneurs, start-ups, and small businesses looking to create a positive impact for planet and people.
- Regus in Cambourne and Histon also offers desk space in a shared office environment, with a hot desking on a first come, first served basis.
- ideaSpace, based in a number of locations including the Cambridge Biomedical Campus, provides office space and resources for anyone looking to start a new, high impact company.
We are keen to find out about any other co-working spaces that are available in South Cambridgeshire. If you operate or are aware of any other spaces please do let us know.
Was this web page helpful?