You can now add your bin collection dates to your calendar by clicking on “add to my calendar” above the bin dates for your house.

To do this you have to use our find your bin collection day page enter your postcode and click on your address. Alternatively if you do not know your postcode then please enter your house number, street and village name. 

The Local Development Framework (LDF) guides development within South Cambridgeshire, find out more information in this page.
This page outlines the Core Strategy, the overall approach to development in the district.
Condensation can lead to mould. Here are our tips for keeping your house free of condensation and mould.

The South Cambridgeshire Dementia Action Alliance will be launched at its first meeting on 2nd March 2017.

The Alliance will bring together businesses and organisations from the public and third sectors who want to work together to make improvements for those with dementia and their carers.

The National Planning Policy Framework (2012) requires Local Planning Authorities to have local design panels in place to provide design assessments and support to ensure high standards of design in development proposals. In response, South Cambridgeshire District Council Design Enabling Panel (DEP) was established in December 2013.
This page contains Development Control Policies adoption and historic documents.

All councils in Cambridgeshire and Peterborough, along with the Cambridgeshire and Peterborough Local Enterprise Partnership, have now agreed to progress a devolution deal.

Devolution is when certain power, responsibilities and funding are transferred down from Central Government to a local region.

Thanks for viewing our log of previous information requests. If you are thinking about asking us for information, please search here to see if someone else has already asked for the same information. You could also conduct a simple search of our main website where you will find all of the information that we publish on a regular basis.