Readers' competition terms and conditions
South Cambs Magazine readers' competition - summer 2023
On offer is an overnight stay with champagne afternoon tea for two at the Varsity Hotel and Spa. Please note that this prize can be redeemed Sunday to Thursday, excluding Bank Holidays.
1. You must live in South Cambridgeshire to enter this competition.
2. Council employees and their immediate family members are not eligible to enter.
3. Entrants must enter the competition by:
- Submitting your entry online
- answering the question on page 46 of the autumn issue of South Cambs Magazine and sending it with your name, address and telephone number to: Readers’ competition, South Cambs Magazine, South Cambridgeshire District Council, Cambourne Business Park, Cambourne, Cambridgeshire, CB23 6EA.
Entries must be received by 5pm on Monday 3 July 2023.
4. Posting your entry is not proof that we have received it. No responsibility can be accepted for entries that are lost or delayed, or which are not received for any reason.
5. Only one entry per household.
6. One winner will be selected at random from all completed online and postal entries.
7. The winner will win an overnight stay with champagne afternoon tea for two at the Varsity Hotel and Spa.
8. Details for collection or delivery of the prize will be confirmed with the winner.
9. The winner will be notified in early July 2023.
10. This prize is not transferrable to another person.
11. This prize cannot be exchanged for cash or any other prize.
12. The Council reserves the right to take and use photographs for publicity purposes of the winner and to publicise their name and locality (village) in South Cambs Magazine, on social media sites and through the press unless they request anonymity within seven days of being notified they have won.
13. The Council’s decision on any matter concerning the draw will be final.
14. The Council reserves the right to amend these rules at any time.
15. This competition is being run by South Cambridgeshire District Council, South Cambridgeshire Hall, Cambourne Business Park, Cambourne, Cambridgeshire, CB23 6EA.
Tweets by @SouthCambs
By clicking 'consent' you agree to view our Twitter feed embedded in our website.
Twitter will set cookies on your device which you can delete in your browser settings.