South Cambridgeshire Logo
My South Cambs:
Sign in or register
White icon - council

Paying your council invoice

Council invoices are often referred to as sundry debt invoices. They cover any chargeable services we provide to you and repayment of money you have received but are not entitled to. This could include trade waste, greens bins and lifeline.     

If your query is regarding repaying an overpayment of Housing Benefit, please see tell us about a change in your circumstances.

For more information on Housing Benefit and whether you qualify for it, please see what benefits are available to me?

If you have a query regarding an invoice, you have been sent, please complete the enquiry form below as this will help us to direct your query to the correct place.

Complete an enquiry form

If you are unsure of how to complete this form, please contact us

Paying your invoice

If you want to make a full payment this can be done online. Please make sure you have your invoice at hand as you will need this to make a payment. You must use the invoice number as the payment reference.

If you do not have a copy of your invoice and would like to request a copy, you can contact us to do this.

Pay your invoice

Pay by Direct Debit


If you cannot pay your invoice online, call us to pay your invoice.

If you cannot afford to pay the full amount you can arrange to pay in instalments. Please email us and we will contact you to discuss an arrangement. 

If you don’t pay your invoice, we will send you a reminder. If you still do not pay or miss payments, we may have to take further recovery action against you.