Pest control

Pest control

Having issues with pests?

Unfortunately we do not have an in-house pest control service so aren't able to provide a pest control service for our residents.

Residents, businesses and landowners are responsible for keeping their land and buildings free from vermin.

If your property has an infestation, you should contact a pest control expert who will be able to advise and offer practical help.

We do not recommend any particular pest control service, however have included some local contacts below.

It is recommended you obtain three quotes from professionally qualified and accredited firms who have suitable insurance cover in place.

Was this web page helpful?