News release from: 15/06/2023
June 2023 Planning Committee
The following planning applications were considered at the meeting of South Cambridgeshire District Council’s Planning Committee held on Wednesday 14 June 2023 at 10am at South Cambridgeshire Hall, Cambourne.
- Construction of student accommodation along with meeting, office and social space, auditorium, replacement buildings, workshops, one new and relocated sports pitch, relocated tennis courts, and further works at Girton College, Huntingdon Road, Girton.
Applicant: The Mistress, Fellows and Scholars of Girton College
- The replacement of an existing outbuilding with a three-bay single-storey garage at 24 West Street, Comberton.
Applicant: Mr Alistair Funge
- The creation of a food hub and parking at The Avenue Business Park, Brockley Road, Elsworth.
Applicant: Davison and Co.
- Reserved matters application seeking approval of appearance, landscaping, layout, and scale for five new homes at 95 Bannold Road, Waterbeach, following existing outline planning permission reference 20/03370/OUT.
Applicant: Artisan UK Developments Limited
- Certificate of lawfulness for the construction of a home office in the rear garden, with additional hard paving, at 9 Station Road, Oakington.
Applicant: Cllr Thomas Bygott
Decision: Certificate granted
The above decisions are subject to decision notices being finalised and issued. More information about the applications considered by the Planning Committee, along with any other items discussed and a link to watch a recording of the meeting, can be found within the meeting agenda.