Readers' competition terms and conditions
South Cambs Magazine readers' competition - winter 2020
Win a private chauffeured punt tour for up to nine people
We are happy to be teaming up with Scudamore’s Punting Cambridge to offer one of our readers the chance to win a 45-minute private chauffeured punt tour for you plus up to eight friends (with a value of £200).
The voucher will be valid for one year from the date of issue, so there should be plenty of time to take advantage of your prize once the weather improves. Depending on the time of your tour, all relevant Government guidelines and restrictions will need to be observed.
1. You must live in South Cambridgeshire to enter this competition.
2. Council employees and their immediate family members are not eligible to enter.
3. Entrants must enter the competition by:
- completing our online form. Visit the 'apply for it' section of our website then select ‘Readers’ competition’. You must complete the entry form between Monday 23 November 2020 and 5pm
on Monday 11 January 2021.
- answering the question on page 46 of the winter issue of South Cambs Magazine and sending it with your name, address and telephone number to: Readers’ competition, South Cambs Magazine, South Cambridgeshire District Council, Cambourne Business Park, Cambourne, Cambridgeshire, CB23 6EA. Entries must be received by 5pm on Monday 11 January 2021.
4. Posting your entry is not proof that we have received it. No responsibility can be accepted for entries that are lost or delayed, or which are not received for any reason.
5. Only one entry per household.
6. One winner will be selected at random from all completed online and posted entries.
7. The winner will receive a 45-minute private chauffeured punt tour for you plus up to eight friends (with a value of £200)
8. Details for collection or delivery of the prize will be confirmed with the winner.
9. The winner will be notified by Friday 15 January 2021.
10. This prize is not transferrable to another person.
11. This prize cannot be exchanged for cash or any other prize.
12. The Council reserves the right to take and use photographs for publicity purposes of the winner and to publicise their name and locality (village) in South Cambs Magazine, on social media sites and through the press unless they request anonymity within seven days of being notified they have won.
13. The Council’s decision on any matter concerning the draw will be final.
14. The Council reserves the right to amend these rules at any time.
15. This competition is being run by South Cambridgeshire District Council, South Cambridgeshire Hall, Cambourne Business Park, Cambourne, Cambridgeshire, CB23 6EA.
Was this web page helpful?