Readers' competition terms and conditions
South Cambs Magazine readers' competition - autumn 2020
Win an annual membership or car park pass at a local park.
One winner will be able to choose an annual membership or car park pass from the following parks: Coton Country Reserve; Milton Country Park; RSPB Fowlmere Nature Reserve; RSPB Fen Drayton Lakes; Wandlebury Country Park; or Wimpole Estate.
Winners will need to decide which of these options will be most suitable.
To enter the competition, residents will need to:
- Take a selfie of you enjoying an open space in South Cambridgeshire
- Share your selfie with us by private message, via Facebook Messenger or Instagram DM. Find us using @South Cambridgeshire on Facebook; or @SouthCambs on Instagram
- Let us know this is to enter the competition by using #scdcOpenSpaces in your message alongside your selfie
- We will share some of the entries on our social media platforms during September - but if you would prefer your selfie not to be made public, please let us know in your message.
We will select one winner at random and contact them on 30 September by replying to their direct message used to enter the competition. We will also announce the winner on our social media channels.
Terms and conditions
1. You must live in South Cambridgeshire to enter this competition.
2. Council employees and their immediate family members are not eligible to enter.
3. Entrants must enter the competition by following all of the steps outlined above on this page.
4. Only one entry per social media profile.
5. One winner will be selected at random from all entries.
6. Each winner will receive one annual membership or annual car park pass at their choice of location from the parks mentioned above on this page.
7. Details for collection or delivery of the prize will be confirmed with the winner.
8. The winner will be notified on 30 September.
9. This prize is not transferable to another person.
10. This prize cannot be exchanged for cash or any other prize.
11. The Council reserves the right to take and use photographs for publicity purposes of the winner and to publicise their name and locality (village) in South Cambs Magazine and on social media sites unless they request anonymity within seven days of being notified they have won.
12. The Council’s decision on any matter concerning the draw will be final.
13. The Council reserves the right to amend these rules at any time.
14. This competition is being run by South Cambridgeshire District Council and has no affiliation with the social media platforms being used.
15. This competition is being run by South Cambridgeshire District Council, South Cambridgeshire Hall, Cambourne Business Park, Cambourne, Cambridgeshire, CB23 6EA.
Was this web page helpful?