Readers' competition terms and conditions
South Cambs Magazine Readers' competition - Spring 2020
We’re once again teaming up with Bury Lane Farm Shop, on the A10 at Melbourn, to offer one lucky reader a fantastic hamper full of treats and surprises worth £100.
1. You must live in South Cambridgeshire to enter this competition.
2. Council employees and their immediate family members are not eligible to enter.
3. Entrants must enter the competition by:
- completing our online form. Visit the 'apply for it' section of our website then select ‘Readers’ Competition’. You must complete the entry form between Monday 2 March 2020 and 9am Monday 13 April 2020.
- answering the question on page 46 of the Spring edition of South Cambs Magazine and sending it with your name address and telephone number to: Readers’ Competition, South Cambs Magazine, South Cambridgeshire District Council, Cambourne Business Park, Cambourne, Cambridgeshire, CB23 6EA. Entries must be received by 9am Monday 13 April 2020.
4. Posting your entry is not proof that we have received it. No responsibility can be accepted for entries that are lost or delayed, or which are not received for any reason.
5. Only one entry per household.
6. One winner will be selected at random from all completed online and posted entries.
7. The winner will receive a fantastic hamper full of treats and surprises worth £100.
8. Details for collection or delivery of the prize will be confirmed with the winner.
9. The winner will be notified by Friday 19 April 2020.
10. This prize is not transferable to another person.
11. This prize cannot be exchanged for cash or any other prize.
12. The Council reserves the right to take and use photographs for publicity purposes of the winner and to publicise their name and locality (village) in South Cambs Magazine, on social media sites and through the press unless they request anonymity within seven days of being notified they have won.
13. The Council’s decision on any matter concerning the draw will be final.
14. The Council reserves the right to amend these rules at any time.
15. This competition is being run by South Cambridgeshire District Council, South Cambridgeshire Hall, Cambourne Business Park, Cambourne, Cambridgeshire, CB23 6EA.
Was this web page helpful?