Readers' competition terms and conditions
South Cambs Magazine Readers' competition - Winter 2019
Win a one-night bed and breakfast stay for two people worth around £120.
1. You must live in South Cambridgeshire to enter this competition
2. Council employees and their immediate family members are not eligible to enter
3. Entrants must enter the competition by:
- completing our online form. Visit the 'apply for it' section of our website then select ‘Readers’ Competition’. You must complete the entry form between Tuesday 19 November 2019 and 9am Monday 6 January 2020.
- answering the question on page 46 of the winter 2019 edition of South Cambs Magazine and sending it with your name address and telephone number to: Readers’ Competition, South Cambs Magazine, South Cambridgeshire District Council, Cambourne Business Park, Cambourne, Cambridgeshire, CB23 6EA. Entries must be received by 9am Monday 6 January 2020.
4. Posting your entry is not proof that we have received it. No responsibility can be accepted for entries that are lost or delayed, or which are not received for any reason
5. Only one entry per household
6. One winner will be selected at random from all completed online and posted entries
7. The winner will receive an annual family pass for Shepreth Wildlife park.
8. Details for collection or delivery of the prize will be confirmed with the winner
9. The winner will be notified by Friday 10 January 2020.
10. This prize is not transferable to another person
11. This prize cannot be exchanged for cash or any other prize
12. The Council reserves the right to take and use photographs for publicity purposes of the winner and to publicise their name and locality (village) in South Cambs Magazine, on social media sites and through the press unless they request anonymity within seven days of being notified they have won
13. The Council’s decision on any matter concerning the draw will be final
14. The Council reserves the right to amend these rules at any time
15. This competition is being run by South Cambridgeshire District Council, South Cambridgeshire Hall, Cambourne Business Park, Cambourne, Cambridgeshire, CB23 6EA.
Was this web page helpful?