Public inspection notice 2017 to 2018
Audit of accounts 2017 to 2018
- Notice of the commencement of the period for the exercise of public rights.
- Local audit and accountability act 2014 (sections 26 and 27).
- Accounts and audit regulations 2015.
- Regulations 9(1) (b), 14(1), 15(1).
- Notice is given that from Friday 8 June to Thursday 19 July 2018 between 9am and 4:30pm each day excluding Saturdays and Sundays, any persons interested may inspect and make copies of, the accounts of South Cambridgeshire District Council for the year ended 31 March 2018 and all related books, deeds, contracts, bills, vouchers and receipts (except where any part of any record or document contains information which is protected on the grounds of commercial confidentiality). The accounts and other documents will be available for inspection at South Cambridgeshire Hall, Cambourne Business Park, Cambourne, Cambridge CB23 6EA or otherwise by arrangement. Application should be made initially in writing to Alex Colyer Executive Director, Corporate Services and Chief Finance Officer (ref. SoA1617), South Cambridgeshire Hall, Cambourne Business Park, Cambourne, Cambridge CB23 6EA (telephone 01954 713076).
- During the same period local government electors for the area to which the accounts relate may exercise their rights under sections 26 and 27 of the Local Audit and Accountability Act 2014 to question the auditor about or make objections to the accounts for the year ended 31 March 2018
- Questions may be received at South Cambridgeshire Hall, Cambourne Business Park, Cambourne, Cambridge CB23 6EA by arrangement with the External Auditor, Suresh Patel (Ernst and Young LLP, One Cambridge Business Park, Cambridge, CB4 0WZ), to whom requests for this purpose should be addressed. No objections may be made unless the auditor has previously received written notice of the proposed objection and its grounds. A copy of this notice must be sent to South Cambridgeshire District Council’s address above.
Signed off by:
- Alex Colyer
- Executive Director, Corporate Services and Chief Finance Officer, South Cambridgeshire District Council
- 7 June 2018
Was this web page helpful?