Readers' competition terms and conditions
South Cambs Magazine Readers' competition - Summer 2019
Win two sets of four tickets to the fantastic musical adventure Chitty Chitty Bang Bang.
1. You must live in South Cambridgeshire to enter this competition
2. Council employees and their immediate family members are not eligible to enter
3. Entrants must enter the competition by:
- completing our online form. Visit www.scambs.gov.uk and click on ‘Apply for it’ button then select ‘Readers’ Competition’. You must complete the entry form between Wednesday 22 May and 9am on Monday 15 July 2019 OR
- answering the question on page 46 of the summer 2019 edition of South Cambs Magazine and sending it with your name address and telephone number to: Readers’ Competition, South Cambs Magazine, South Cambridgeshire District Council, Cambourne Business Park, Cambourne, Cambridgeshire, CB23 6EA. Entries must be received by 9am on Monday 15 July 2019.
4. Posting your entry is not proof that we have received it. No responsibility can be accepted for entries that are lost or delayed, or which are not received for any reason
5. Only one entry per household
6. One winner will be selected at random from all completed online and posted entries
7. The winner will receive four tickets to the musical Chitty Chitty Bang Bang.
8. Details for collection or delivery of the prize will be confirmed with the winner
9. The winner will be notified by Friday 19 July 2019
10. This prize is not transferable to another person
11. This prize cannot be exchanged for cash or any other prize
12. The Council reserves the right to take and use photographs for publicity purposes of the winner and to publicise their name and locality (village) in South Cambs Magazine, on social media sites and through the press unless they request anonymity within seven days of being notified they have won
13. The Council’s decision on any matter concerning the draw will be final
14. The Council reserves the right to amend these rules at any time
15. This competition is being run by South Cambridgeshire District Council, South Cambridgeshire Hall, Cambourne Business Park, Cambourne, Cambridgeshire, CB23 6EA.
Was this web page helpful?