Compliments, complaints and suggestions
We welcome all feedback, whether it’s a compliment, complaint or just a comment, we would like to hear from you.
If you would like to offer some feedback you can do so in the following ways:
- by filling in our simple and quick online contact us form.
- by email firstname.lastname@example.org
- by telephone on 03450 450 500 (Monday to Friday 8am – 5.30pm)
- by writing to:
South Cambridgeshire District Council
South Cambridgeshire Hall
Cambourne Business Park
- by visiting us at the above address (Monday to Friday 8am – 5.30pm)
How to complain:
If you wish to make a complaint you can do so by contacting us via any of the methods detailed above. If your complaint is about our Housing service please see our page on Housing Complaints
Please note: if you wish to make a complaint about the conduct of a member of South Cambridgeshire District Council or a member of a town or parish council in South Cambridgeshire, please see the Code of Conduct Complaints Process
What will happen?
- We will acknowledge receipt of your complaint within three working days.
- Your complaint will be passed to the appropriate manager and you can expect a reply within 10 working days.
- If your complaint needs further investigation and cannot be responded to fully within 10 working days you will be informed of the expected response time.
- If you are unhappy with the response to your complaint you can request to escalate it to stage two. In this instance your complaint will be passed to our Chief Executive or Executive Director. You can expect a reply within 20 working days.
- If you remain dissatisfied with the response to your complaint you can complain directly to the Local Government Ombudsman. Contact details have been provided below:
Local Government Ombudsman
PO Box 4771
Phone: 0300 061 0614 or 0845 602 1983
Fax: 024 7682 0001
Was this web page helpful?