Ways to get moving during COVID-19
It's now possible to do a lot more indoors and outdoors than it was during the initial lockdown, but for the most up to date information please read the government's sport and recreation guidance.
However if you are have Coronavirus symptoms or have tested positive for Coronavirus, you should stay at home. This is critical to staying safe and saving lives.
How to get moving
Here's some useful links to help you get moving:
- Walkways around South Cambridgeshire
- Living sport #StayInWorkOut
- Sport England Join the movement
- Join the Movement is a brand-new campaign, funded by The National Lottery, giving you the advice and tools you need to help you do this while the country deals with the Coronavirus outbreak.
- Get active outdoors
- Daily Mile - a national initiative, supporting schools to get children fit for life and fit for learning.
- Mental health (Mind)
- There's a BMI campaign running highlighting how to make healthy changes to your day to day life.
Was this web page helpful?