Help and care for you to live independently
- Provides advice, support and assistance to elderly, disabled and vulnerable people who own and live in their own property, or those in privately rented or housing association accommodation.
- For older people who want to lead an independent life in their own home.
- Short term support service providing confidential, emotional, financial & practical support for South Cambs residents, aged 65 years and over.
- The Community Lifeline Service provides a pendant alarm in your home which when pressed contacts a response centre so that help can be raised.
- Helping people in later life to live in their own homes with our support.
- Independent warden schemes supported by us also operate in the following villages: Cottenham, Harston, Haslingfield, Melbourn, Meldreth, Milton, The Mordens, Litlington & Shepreth.
Was this web page helpful?