Walking netball is ideal if you haven't played for a long time, if you have never played before or if you have had to stop playing due to injury.
We have 3 sessions taking place in South Cambridgeshire:
- Monday 10:30am to 11:30am at Histon Recreation Ground £5 (£4 if member of Forever Active) (Currently fully booked)
- Tuesday 5:45pm to 6:45pm at Sawston Sports Centre (outdoor courts) £3
- Wednesday 6pm to 7pm at Linton Sports Centre (indoor) £3.50
- Wednesday 6pm to 7pm at Sawston Sports Centre £3
Walking rugby is a fun way to keep fit and enjoy playing a non-contact game, it promotes social and physical benefits to participants.
- Tuesday 6pm to 7pm at Shelford Rugby Club, CB22 5JU. Open to men and women of all ages. No experience needed, boots provided and its free to sign up.
Was this web page helpful?