Keeping you healthy in later life
There are a number of ways we are able to support our residents to socialise, stay warm and keep well during the winter.
We're holding a series of events for the over 65s (dates to be confirmed).
Chat with us about:
- Making connections and friendships with other people in your area.
- Support to travel around the district around the community transport scheme.
- How to keep you and your house warm.
- Opportunities to help you be active and stay healthy.
- Support from Mobile Wardens to live independently in your own home.
- Lifelines - giving peace of mind from knowing help is available at the touch of a button.
- Giving and receiving support from other people through a timebank.
Come along and get some information and advice on how to keep healthy and happy in later life.
For more information please contact Ellen Bridges: email@example.com or call 01954 713294.
Active & Healthy 4 Life - GP exercise referral scheme - personal 12 week fitness programme supervised by qualified instructors.
Forever Active - Exercise classes & sports sessions for the over 50s.
Everyone Health - Community based service that offers personalised care through preventative lifestyle management interventions, including falls prevention.
Was this web page helpful?