Sport, Health and Wellbeing
Following Government guidance on reducing unnecessary contact, we have cancelled the following events until further notice:
- Weekly mindfulness walks at Milton Country Park (Mondays) and Wandlebury Country Park (Wednesdays)
- Weekly walking netball sessions at: Histon Recreation Ground and Milton Community Centre (Mondays); Sawston Sports Centre (Tuesdays); Linton Sports Centre (Wednesdays)
- Weekly kurling sessions at: Linton Village Hall and Fowlmere Village Hall (Mondays); Gamlingay Eco Hub (Wednesdays); Sawston Sports Centre (Thursdays); Papworth Village Hall (Fridays)
- Weekly pickleball sessions in Cambourne on Fridays
- Weekly parktennis sessions
- May and summer children's sports holiday camps
- Active & Healthy 4 Life referral sessions
We are reviewing the situation regularly and will be updating the website as soon as we have more information.
Living Sport has some useful guidance on how to stay in and work out during the coronavirus crisis.