News release from 29/06/2022
Second June 2022 Planning Committee
The following planning applications were considered at the meeting of South Cambridgeshire District Council’s Planning Committee, on Wednesday 29 June 2022 at South Cambridgeshire Hall, Cambourne.
- 80 homes at Digital Park, Station Road, Longstanton. The site forms part of the Northstowe Extension strategic site in the South Cambridgeshire Local Plan 2018.
Applicant: Michael Middleton
- The detail of the development of 26 homes including 10 affordable units at the rear of 1B Over Road, Willingham. The applicant sought permission for the scale, layout, landscaping and appearance.
Applicant: Ernest Wynn
- Removal of Condition 17 relating to improvement works to the footpath, crossing points and cycle parking stands relating to a residential development which was previously granted planning permission to the rear of Highfields Road, Caldecote.
Applicant: Neil Farnsworth
- A site with outline permission for 67 homes seeks approval for appearance, landscaping, layout and scale and also for a new access road on land at 39a Station Road West. Whittlesford.
Applicant: Mr Best
- Eight flats with parking following demolition of existing building. The new three storey flats include landscaping on the site north of 39a Station Road (West), Whittlesford.
Applicant: Mr Best
- Demolition, replacement and extension of existing listed timber framed building at 4 West Wratting Road, Balsham.
Applicant: Mr Blant
- New vehicle access, dropped kerb, parking / turning area and relocation of traffic calming bollard on the A1198 Ermine Way, Arrington.
Applicant: Sean Gentle on behalf of South Cambridgeshire District Council.
The above decisions are subject to decision notices being finalised and issued. More information about the applications considered by the Planning Committee, along with any other items discussed and a link to watch a recording of the meeting, can be found within the meeting agenda.