Landlord rents and solutions service
Rent Solutions Service
As part of a network of homelessness prevention trailblazers across England we have set up a free rent solution service covering Cambridgeshire & Peterborough City.
We offer specialist assistance and advice to agents, landlords and tenants, to help maintain tenancies and try to help resolve tenancy problems that may otherwise lead to evictions. If we are not able to help directly then we may know of other services that we can refer to.
The type of help available could include problems with:
- Housing Benefit claims including applications for Discretionary Housing Payments
- Debt problems leading to rent arrears
- Eviction & harassment
- Landlord responsibilities
- Tenant responsibilities
- Property repairs and maintenance
- Environmental Health and Housing Enforcement
- Referral’s to appropriate tenancy support services