Washable Nappy Discount Scheme terms and conditions
This scheme provides access to discounts of 10-15% on the purchase of reusable nappies and other related items from selected suppliers:
The scheme is open to Cambridgeshire residents only. Residents of South Cambridgeshire or Cambridge City can apply below. Residents of other Cambridgeshire districts should apply via their own council’s websites.
Eligibility for the discounts is confined to those:
- living at a permanent address within the boundaries of Cambridge City or South Cambridgeshire
- caring for a child of nappy-wearing age or expecting a child.
Discretion will be used if an applicant has another reason for applying, such as an older child who has a medical or other requirement for nappies.
To obtain the discounts in the form of a code applicants will need to:
- apply for our Washable Nappy Discount Scheme
- provide an email address to receive the discount code
- confirm how they heard about the scheme
- specify the supplier of choice.
- the discount code is for the personal use of applicant
- the discount code must be used by the applicant only
- only one code per applicant.
- Using cloth nappies needn’t be daunting. We are here to help! We have teamed up with Cambridgeshire Reusable Nappies to help offer further support. Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org with any queries.
- Once you have finished with the nappies, or if you don’t get on with them, please consider donating them to your local nappy library, or get in touch and we can help support you in their re-use.
- Once you've completed your application we will check your eligibility. Officers may need to contact you to check details as part of your application.
- Access to the discount codes will be possible only on confirmation of an address within South Cambridgeshire or Cambridge City;
- Applicants will receive an email within 5 working days confirming the outcome of their application.
- Your email address will not be shared with anyone for any other purpose. We will, however, contact you periodically to ask some details about how you have used the codes and how your experience of using real nappies has developed. We may also contact you from time to time with further information to support you in using real nappies.
- Further terms and conditions may be required by the supplier and can be found through the individual websites and the purchasing process. For example, the discount code is single use and cannot be used in line with other discounts and promotions.
- Information containing your name, address and other contact details will be kept on file by South Cambridgeshire District Council for 7 years as a financial record.
- Suppliers partnering with us in this scheme will have access to your name and address for the purposes of confirming eligibility to authorise the discount code at checkout. Our partners will not use your details for any other purposes, unless you give them express permission via their website when purchasing items from them.
Our terms and conditions are subject to change as necessary in order to ensure the continuation of the scheme. Details will be updated on the website as and when any changes occur.
Read our Privacy Notice and find out more about Data Protection.
Was this web page helpful?