Planning checklists, forms and guidance notes
Below you will find planning guidance documents, checklists and forms that are required to be submitted with each type of planning application.
Please Note: Your application may be held up prior to registration if the correct and completed application form, checklist and all documents required by the relevant checklist, are not submitted.
July 2018 update: Please note that we are currently reviewing our validation requirements in readiness for adoption of the new localplan for South Cambridgeshire.
Planning application type
- Notice Under Article 6 of Application for Planning Permission for Householder Development
- Householder Extension Design Guide
Full Planning Applications
Applications for Reserved Matters and Removal or Variation of Conditions
Applications for Discharge of Condition
Conservation & Heritage Applications (Listed Buildings, Works to Trees and Hedgerow Removal)
Owners/Tenants Notification Form (required if you're applying to carry out works to a listed building that you do not own)
Display of Advertisement Applications
Lawful Development Certificate Applications
Prior Notifications (Residential, Telecom, Demolition, School, Agricultural or Forestry)
Extension of Time Limit For Implementation
Application for Non-Material Amendment Following Grant of Permission
Other Useful Forms and Information
- Building for Life Applicant Checklist
- Planning Application Fees from January 2018
- Notice of Application to Owners if you apply for planning permission for land/property that you do not own you must notify the owners of you intentions.
- Design & Access Statement Guidance Note
- Heads of Terms Version 2: 11 or more dwellings.doc
- Application for the Modification or Discharge of Planning Obligation
Was this web page helpful?