Stapleford and Great Shelford Neighbourhood Plan
The Neighbourhood Plan can be viewed on the Stapleford and Great Shelford Neighbourhood Plan website.
A neighbourhood area has been designated for Stapleford and Great Shelford, and the Neighbourhood Plan is currently being prepared.
- Neighbourhood area designated by us: 8 November 2016
- Pre-submission public consultation (Regulation 14): n/a
- Neighbourhood Plan submitted to us: n/a
- Submission public consultation (Regulation 16): n/a
- Neighbourhood Plan sent for examination: n/a
- Referendum: n/a
- Neighbourhood Plan made: n/a
Neighbourhood area designated
On 8 November 2016 the Planning Portfolio Holder delegated authority to the Joint Director for Planning and Economic Development to approve the designation of a Neighbourhood Area for Stapleford and Great Shelford, following the end of the consultation on 2 November 2016 should there be no objections received. There were no objections received.
Was this web page helpful?