Foxton Neighbourhood Plan
The Neighbourhood Plan can be viewed on Foxton Parish Council's website
The Foxton Neighbourhood Plan was submitted for examination on 24 February 2021. The independent examiner appointed to carry out the examination is Andrew Freeman.
Examiner’s clarification note [PDF, 0.1MB] (2 March 2021)– the examiner in this note is setting clarification on several initial procedural matters. Also, he has included a number of preliminary questions for South Cambridgeshire District Council and Foxton Parish Council.
Neighbourhood area designated by South Cambridgeshire District Council: 17 November 2015.
Pre-submission public consultation (Regulation 14): 15 May to 26 June 2019.
Neighbourhood Plan submitted to South Cambridgeshire District Council: 10 February 2020.
Submission public consultation (Regulation 16): 10 March to 28 April 2020. Due to Covid-19 restrictions this consultation was suspended. Resumed 12 January to 23 February 2021.
Neighbourhood Plan sent for examination: 24 February 2021.
Neighbourhood Plan made: n/a.
Neighbourhood area designated
On 17 November 2015 the Planning Portfolio Holder designated the Foxton neighbourhood area.
- Application to designate Foxton neighbourhood area [PDF]
- Foxton neighbourhood area designated map [PDF]
Pre-submission public consultation (Regulation 14)
Foxton Parish Council has undertaken a consultation on its pre-submission Neighbourhood Plan from 15 May to 26 June 2019.
Strategic Environmental Assessment Screening Determination Statement
South Cambridgeshire District Council and Foxton Parish Council have prepared a Strategic Environmental Assessment Screening Determination Statement for the draft Foxton Neighbourhood Plan:
Submission Public Consultation (Regulation 16)
Foxton Parish Council submitted the Foxton Neighbourhood Plan to South Cambridgeshire District Council on 10 February 2020.
We have confirmed that the Neighbourhood Plan complies with all the relevant statutory requirements. [PDF, 0.2MB]
We sought your views on the Neighbourhood Plan before it is considered by an examiner, and can proceed towards a referendum.
The consultation ran between 9am 12 January 2021 and 5pm on 23 February 2021.
You can now view all the comments that were submitted on the neighbourhood plan using our online consultation system. Click on the green magnifying glass to see all the comments.
Neighbourhood Plan and supporting documents:
- Foxton Neighbourhood Plan (February 2020) [PDF, 8MB]
- Basic Conditions Statement [PDF, 0.6MB]
- Consultation Statement [PDF, 2MB]
The supporting evidence documents for the Foxton Neighbourhood Plan are available to view on the Foxton Parish Council website. These include:
- Foxton Conservation Area Appraisal 2018
- Foxton Landscape Character Assessment 2017
- Foxton all-household questionnaire results 2017
- Foxton all-household questionnaire results 2018
- Foxton Housing Needs Assessment, AECOM 2017
- Employment survey 2016, updated 2018
- Summary of focus group discussions and school project 2017
- Foxton site assessment and options report, AECOM 2019
- Local Plan Policies relevant to Foxton, South Cambridgeshire District Council 2018
Was this web page helpful?