Apply for Planning Permission
How to apply for planning permission?
You can apply for planning permission using the online Planning Portal or by downloading and completing the relevant planning application forms.
Online planning application
You can apply for planning permission online by visiting the Planning Portal.
Paper planning application forms
Downloaded paper copies of the application forms from the Planning Portal Paper Form Chooser
Submit your completed application forms, and payment, to us:
South Cambridgeshire Hall,
Cambourne Business Park,
An overview of some planning fees and charges for planning applications can be found on our planning fees and charges page.
Paying for your planning application
You can pay for your planning application online via the Planning Portal or direct to us by cheque or over the phone.
Visit our pay for your planning application page for more information on how you can pay for your application.
Need some pre-application advice?
To help you find out whether your proposed development would likely to be accepted and what issues there may be before your submitting your application, contact us to get some pre-application advice.
Planning Guidance Documents
Access planning checklists and forms required to be submitted with each type of planning application, on our guidance documents to support your application page.
Other Useful Forms
- Building for Life Applicant Checklist
- Planning Application Fees from January 2018
- Notice of Application to Owners if you apply for planning permission for land/property that you do not own you must notify the owners of you intentions.
- Design & Access Statement Guidance Note
- Heads of Terms Version 2: 11 or more dwellings.doc
- Application for the Modification or Discharge of Planning Obligation
Was this web page helpful?