Planning guidance, checklists and forms
In addition to the application forms, below you will find planning guidance, checklists and forms that are required to be submitted with each type of planning application.
Please Note: Failure to submit a completed application form, checklist and all documents required by the relevant checklist will result in your application being held up prior to registration.
For information on Planning fees, visit our Planning fees and charges page.
Planning application type
- Notice Under Article 6 of Application for Planning Permission for Householder Development
- Householder Extension Design Guide
Full Planning Applications
Applications for Reserved Matters and Removal or Variation of Conditions
Applications for Discharge of Condition
Conservation & Heritage Applications (Listed Buildings, Works to Trees and Hedgerow Removal)
Owners/Tenants Notification Form (required if you're applying to carry out works to a listed building that you do not own)
Display of Advertisement Applications
Lawful Development Certificate Applications
Prior Notifications (Residential, Telecom, Demolition, School, Agricultural or Forestry)
Extension of Time Limit For Implementation
Application for Non-Material Amendment Following Grant of Permission
Other Useful Forms
- Building for Life Applicant Checklist
- Planning Application Fees from January 2018
- Notice of Application to Owners if you apply for planning permission for land/property that you do not own you must notify the owners of you intentions.
- Design & Access Statement Guidance Note
- Heads of Terms Version 2: 11 or more dwellings.doc
- Application for the Modification or Discharge of Planning Obligation